The Willamette Angel Conference (WAC) is entering its fifth year and is poised to make another impactful investment. The WAC will be held on May 9th at the CH2M Alumni Center on the OSU Campus.
Admission to this year’s WAC includes
- Exciting startups competing for investment
- Concept Stage Competition - Attendees get to vote for the winner
Attendees to this year's conference will see two groups of businesses compete. The first group of companies will be competing for a potential investment of $200,000. The second group, known as the Concept Companies, will compete for a prize package including $2500 in cash from Palo Alto Software. Audience members will vote for a winner of the Concept Companies.
Who should attend?
- Learn more about startup development and the funding process
- Network with entrepreneurs and service providers who may be able to assist in the commercialization process
- Network with investors, inventors, service providers, and other early stage companies
- Gain recognition and potential funding for your start up
- Click here to submit your company for a chance to win $200,000 seed investment prize!
- Gain access to Oregon-based business investment opportunities
- LLC Members will vote to select the winning company(ies) at the Willamette Angel Conference
- To identify top quality early-stage businesses in Oregon
- Network with angel investors and stay connected with other venture capitalists
- Introduce your business to early-stage companies seeking investment capital
- Support emerging-growth businesses, recognizing their efforts as a key to stimulating the local, regional, and state economies
We hope to see you at the WAC on May 9th, whether it’s to see new innovations, expand your network, or just to be part of this exciting competition.